Our corporate lawyers support the world’s leading enterprises, law firms, new companies and financial institutions in their development and investment activities.
From mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and venture capital to private equity, we assist clients through all stages of their transactions to ensure successful deal outcomes.
We provide a complete range of business legal services in all of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Our clients benefit from a valuable combination of global insight and local knowledge that allows us to handle all aspects of complex domestic. Understanding the industry and the day-to-day issues faced by our clients is critical to our success.
Due to longstanding and dedicated legal experience, our corporate lawyers have additional industry-specific focus – be it in Energy, Banking, Transportation, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Commercial Distribution.
As part of the firm’s corporate practice, our corporate lawyers advise clients on the type of company to run their investment; they assist the client to obtain all legal permits and licenses in different industries.
- Advised and created local subsidiaries in Cameroon and Central African Republic for DEM Group Belgium, SAKOM FZCO, SOC LLC, and CASINO GROUP
- Acquisition of Vodacom, a telecommunication company with subsidiaries in sub Saharan African countries by EMC for over 21 Million USD. The firm acted as local acquisition counsel in Cameroon.
- Acquisition of 70% shares in a local sea port management company
- Representation of R- Logitech in the indirect purchase of shares in TPK Cameroun
- Advised and reviewed all documentation in the restructuration of share capital
- Acted as local counsel for a 21 Million USD share pledge transaction in the mining sector.
- Advised and structured a coface export finance loan of $32 Million and $52 Million respectively to the states of Burundi and Cameroon.
- Advised BT on regulatory and compliance in the telecommunication industry. Provided concise advice on the application for the different type of telecommunication licenses
- Advises on immigration matters in Cameroon, assist corporate clients with visas application for business, short and long term visas, work permits etc. Provide legal advice on impact of M&A transactions on immigration and employment related issues.
- Business and legal due diligence for multinationals in the Brewery, Mining, Agriculture and Real Estate sectors.
- R-Logitech (France),
- DEM Group (Belgium),
- SDA Worldwide (Belgium),
- SAKOM FZCO (UAE, USA, AFRICA),
- EMC France (Group Casino),
- Omnium Trust Services (Luxembourg),
- COMMERZBANK (France),
- Afriland First Bank (Cameroon),
- Lorenzo Costruzioni (Italy)